Altra Running Shoes
Paradigm 1.5 Men's - Black
Introducing the Paradigm 1.5_the only max-cushioned, Zero Drop neutral shoe with a FootShape toe box. It's the ideal shoe for runners seeking lightweight, max protection that encourages low-impact form. The impressive Zero Drop platform features super lightweight, dual-layer EVA foam and an A-Bound top layer for a relaxed and protected foot strike. Additional flare on the medial side of the shoe acts like a guidance rail to keep your feet stable when they get tired. The FootShape toe box creates an incredibly cozy slip-on feel and superior in-run comfort by letting your toes relax and spread out naturally. Don't sacrifice cushioning for less weight - have both with the new Paradigm 1.5.
- Increased Reflectivity
- Improved Upper Design & Durability
- New Color Options
- Weight: 9.7 oz.
- Cushioning: Max
- Ideal Uses: Road Running, Trail Running, Ultramarathons, Walking
- Designed to Improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Comfort
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop Platform, FootShape Toe Box
- Stack Height: 34 mm
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA with A-Bound Top Layer
- Outsole: FootPod Technology
- Insole: 5 mm Sculpted
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh